I’m Giving Away My Lists of 1,000s of Music Bloggers, Radio Music Directors, and Spotify Playlist Curators [1 Week Limited Time Offer]
For 7 years, I’ve been sending music to radio stations and blogs for several artists across a wide range of genres, and I’ve been keeping these lists to myself the whole time.
Now I’ve decided to give them away, and this is big, because giving these lists away is like giving away a major portion of my business!
Also, together with these lists, I’ve written an eBook where I reveal insights from my 7 years of sending music to radio stations and blogs, including what you should (and shouldn’t) do in order to get your music on them.
Do you understand what this means? It means you’ll…
- Save Money: never pay to pitch your music to radio stations and blogs again,
- Save Time: send your music to 1,000s of radio stations and music blogs in <10 min.,
- Learn What It Takes: to actually get your music posted.
By giving away these lists, I feel a strong responsibility to share my conclusions from this work, which will help you use these lists to your best advantage, and ultimately, it’ll help you get your music aired on the radio and published in blogs.
And the best thing about my lists: they’re dynamically updated!
This is huge!
When you buy my lists, you’ll get access to the actual Google spreadsheets I use.
What does this mean? It means that I’m constantly updating these lists, removing contacts that become inactive, and adding new contacts when I find them or when they contact me. They’re shared lists only among everyone who buys them, so everyone can comment whenever they come across a radio station or blog that has become inactive.
What always frustrated me when I bought music contact lists from other vendors in the past was that they were in a static format, like a PDF file or an Excel, where as time went on, many of the platforms died off, or the contacts changed.
Here, however, you’re getting live lists where even a year from now, they’ll still be current. Also, since they are Google spreadsheets, it means you can quickly and easily copy/paste the emails into your email client (unlike these other files where it took me nearly the same amount of time individually adding the contacts as it did to find them on the Internet).
Stop Making The Mistakes That 90% Of Artists Make
Also, in my eBook guide that comes with the blog list (shown above), How to Get Your Music on the Radio and Music Blogs [Second Edition], you’ll…
- Get insights into common mistakes that over 90% of artists make when pitching their music,
- Get templates of successful pitches that have grabbed the attention of various platform owners, so you can learn from what I did in each case,
- Learn how to filter out irrelevant platforms to your particular music: better personalizing your pitches to relevant platforms, and saving your time,
- Get a checklist of what to do before sending your music to radio music directors and bloggers,
- Get step-by-step instructions on how to set up your email to send email blasts to 1,000s of contacts in under 10 minutes.
To make sure the list remains in the right hands, I’ve priced this guide+list combo at $149.
But for 1 week only, I’m giving it away with a 75% discount, so you can grab it for only $37.
Grab it while it lasts…
And lastly, if that’s not enough, I’ve added 2 big bonuses in the bundle:
- Bonus 1 – List of Spotify playlist curators’ contacts in 10 leading musical genres (hip hop, rap, R&B, EDM, alternative, indie, pop, rock, metal, classical, jazz, and singer-songwriter) who you can pitch your music to.
- Bonus 2 – List of Facebook groups in 10 leading musical genres (hip hop, rap, R&B, EDM, alternative, indie, pop, rock, metal, classical, jazz, and singer-songwriter) with hundreds and thousands of members where you can promote your music.
ALSO, these two bonus lists are also dynamically updated just like the radio and blog lists. Who else would give you the actual documents they use to run their promotion business?
I hope you can appreciate the immense value here. There’s nothing like this online in the radio, music blog, and Spotify playlist curator pitching space. Believe me, I’ve been living in it the last few years.
So just in case you’re still reading and haven’t gone over to the page yet, here’s the full explanation of what I’m giving way for only $37 in the coming week:
- My Contact Lists of 1,000s of radio show hosts, DJs, music directors, and bloggers
- My 20+ Page eBook Guide “How to Get Your Music on the Radio and Music Blogs [Second Edition]”
- List of Spotify Playlist Curators in 10 Leading Music Genres Who You Can Pitch Your Music To
- List of Facebook Groups in 10 Leading Music Genres Where You Can Promote Your Music
I hope you have a great week.
Markos (a.k.a. 44faced)
P.S. What, really? You made it down this far without hitting that link? Well, here we go again… 1… 2… 3… Get My Lists of 1,000s of Music Blog and Radio Station Contacts Here »