Shoto Khan – Bare Knuckle feat. Sleep Lyrical
By 44faced on May 02, 2019 in Music - 0 Comments
“Bare Knuckle” is a Wu-Tang Clan style track inspired by Shoto Khan’s life as a Kyokushin fighter and martial arts instructor. Constantly training hard to stay on top and to be a role model to be looked up to by students, this track brings to light the inner drive of a fighter to get stronger.
Philadelphia rap artist and Kyokushin fighter, Shoto Khan (@kyokushinphilly) has a Wu-Tang Clan inspired style. A martial artist for over 25 years, Shoto Khan comes with an aggressive flow and delivery focusing on fighting & training hard in his music.
Listen to Shoto Khan’s “Bare Knuckle” featuring Sleep Lyrical on:
- YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEcwgutqtw0
- SoundCloud: soundcloud.com/shotokhanmusic/bareknuckle
Follow Shoto Khan:
- Website: www.kyokushinphilly.com/mmamusic
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/martialmusicarts/
- Twitter: @kyokushinphilly